Flathead Cherry Dry
Made from organic cherries grown at Fat Robin Orchard and Farm on Flathead Lake’s Finley Point, this superb, dry dinner wine starts with a caramel nose, is lively up front with a smooth, lightly oaked finish. A sunny season with cool nights kissed the Lambert cherries with perfect conditions and they ripened bountifully, unscathed by frost or fire. An excellent year for a Montana favorite. Flathead Cherry Dry is the 2009 Bronze Medal winner at the National Women's Wine Competiton. It’s big enough for Ribeye, and smooth enough to drink all by itself.
No added sulfites
$182.40/case + shipping
To order click on the shopping cart man above,
or contact us at:
(406) 549-8703 or
Ten Spoon Vineyard
4175 Rattlesnake Drive
Missoula, MT 59802
Website Design by Arrow Graphics
The big health benefits of tart cherries
• Tart cherries have 19 times the Vitamin A and beta carotene of strawberries and blueberries.
• Tart cherries are high in fiber and potassium; contain iron and magnesium; and are an excellent source of Vitamins C, B6, E and folic acid.
• Tart cherries have high levels of melatonin. Research shows that people who have heart attacks have low melatonin. Besides being an antioxidant, melatonin has been show to be important for the function of the immune system.
• People depend on the anti-inflammatory properties in tart cherries to treat arthritis and gout. Anthcyanins (the red pigment in cherries) are potent antioxidants and reduce pain.
• Tart cherries contain virtually no fat or sodium; this translates into good nutrition